GENDER REPRESENTATION 👫



Gender representation was another discussion that I think is very important to remember. From my analyzation along with hearing the thoughts of my peers, to my understanding gender representation or you can say gender biases, is anything to do with dominance of a gender over one another or a certain standard for a gender. We went over lots of examples but the significance to me is to remember that both genders as in male or females, can both do exactly the same thing. It does not matter how strong you are, how you look or what you can and can not do, if it has come to a point in time in realization, over the years male and female have proved to be exactly the same in every way, shape and or form. We all eat, sleep and breathe the same way, it just would make so much more sense to recognize an individual or a group for their skills and not automatically say that males are better then females and vice versa.  

Comments

Popular Posts