WHAT IS MEDIA?💬



My first very discussion within learning about this Cambridge course was to say what I think media is and what media means to me. I basically can summarize this as media to me is what us, as humans, use to express ourselves or have coverage of what goes on around the world, whether if it is good or bad. Everyone uses media in their own ways, but as I like to grasp the context into personal matters. To further elaborate, media comes into terms of how each individual comes in between it themselves. Some people use it to promote themselves because they are big on self confidence, some people post their art because they want to show and express their creativity or even some people post quotes or videos to help someone along the way remember that everything will be ok. In addition to this, as in thinking critical where media is more dominate of passion and what is the best, is when it comes down to jobs as in the news, magazines, or even TV. This type of media is what puts out messages to the world or even show what happens to other people in everyday life and not another life. Overall, my perception of media is what shows off someone's opinions, passions, creativity, dominance, etc. 

Comments

Popular Posts