Who am I?



My name is Kyiarea Jean, I am turning 16 years old on January 8th and I am  Capricorn. I am very sweet but I do not like to talk. 

PASSIONS?
One thing I am very passionate about is Debate and Track and field. Debate has been my passion ever since I got into it in middle school because of my love to want to be a judge to make a change in history like review some cases that seems a bit cruel and unusual or actually stop someone from getting harsh punishments if not deserved. I've been running track since the third grade for the city of Hallandale but Currently I run for my school and we work very hard to get where we are at. Coming to my Media Studies course it as help me find my creative passion for designing and making content my own and gives me the confidence to say I did this and I put it together.


Comments

Popular Posts