About my idea..



 My idea of "Beauty is Pain" came to mind when my friends are constantly telling me they would rather look like someone else than themselves. After hearing that, I started to noticed more and more people saying that around things on social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram an TikTok. To me I wanted to talk about how this feeling affects minds in the wrong way which makes a human less appreciative  of themselves and the skill of self -love is being brought down. It is like something you can not control so why keep asking to be like someone else? why not try to live up to being a better version of yourself? It really sparked a bunch of thoughts and conversation between myself because I would want to know the answer to this because a bunch of times in the media this is a feeling everyone has. Regardless if you are voted the prettiest person on earth, that person is still going to wish they looked and felt like someone else.

Comments

Popular Posts