What are your initial thoughts for your magazine?

 



My initial thoughts were if I was going to be able to come up with a topic that most people don't talk or think about so I can up with human ways but as Ii got more into learning about the magazine task I realized this is talked about everyday. I ended up changing my mind to beauty is pain because beauty applies to everyone and the ways that it is perceived are not noticed. This goes for all women and men who identify as whatever they feel comfortable with. It is about showing all races and genders that there is more to the word beauty than just physical appearance, as in your attitude, personality, manners, etc. I wanted to open up some topics of conversation and thoughts about if beauty means more to people then it just being physical appearances. 

Comments

Popular Posts